2007 Kershaw Sky Trim
This mechanical tree trimmer pairs well with a Morbark track chipper for R.O.W. line maintenance. The telescoping boom cuts limbs up to 75 feet high safely & efficiently with only one operator. All of the pumps have been rebuilt and the flex plate between the engine and the pumps was replaced.
Many hoses have been replaced. This machine is currently being used every day.
Recent Work Completed:
1. New center articulating pins and bushings
2. New Cab door, high quality ½” lexan
3. New upper structure tilt pins and bushings
4. New tilt cylinder pins and bushings
5. New boom extend drive motor and diverter valves (stop valves)
6. Rebuilt travel motor
7. 40,000 .lb winch
8. Replaced hydraulic tank outlet valve and resealed return manifold.
9. Rebuilt engine including new turbo, new injectors, new cylinders, new pistons and refurbished heads.
10. New steering bushings.
11. New cab door, rebuilt joysticks, new battery and starter.
12. New inner boom hoses and outer hoses and reels.
13. Serviced and ready to go
14. Parking brake replaced.
Dozer Plow Blade
Enclosed Cab – EROPS with warm heat and cool air.
Deutz 914 Diesel Engine
Firestone 28L-26 Tires
Tire tread remaining 60%
Inner Boom Length - 26' Outer Boom Length - 35'